Thursday 21 January 2016

Welcome to my Blog

Hello,

Welcome to my new beauty blog. This blog will mostly consist of posts about all the things I love, which is: Makeup, Fashion, Travel and animals (especially my two pugs).
Makeup/Hair:
I will post any updates on what makeup and hair care products I am currently loving as well as tips and advice on how I like to use them.

Fashion:
I will post about my current favourite trends and how I like to style and adapt them to suit me.

Travel:
I will post lots of images on places that I have visited and new places that I am going to explore and share my views on each of the holdays.

My dogs:
I will post cute pictures of my two pugs, one who is a black male called Bruno and our newest addition: Bella a fawn female puppy!

I sincerely hope you enjoy my blog and follow to keep up to date!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© For The Love Of Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig