Thursday 11 February 2016

All about my Pugs:

For todays post I decided to write about my Pugs. 

I have two pugs, one black male called Bruno who is 2 years old, and a fawn female called Bella, who is still a puppy and is 4 months old.

I got Bruno a couple of years ago know and honestly cannot imagine life without him, he has been everything I wished for and much more! He really is just like a best friend to me and is always there for me when I need. After having him for a little while I kept thinking how nice it would be for him to have a little play mate, so in December after much thought we decided to add another addition to our family: a little fawn pug puppy called Bella. Going to pick her up was one of the most exciting moments ever, we bought her home and introduced her to Bruno and they fell in love instantly. I already love her so much, and I am so pleased that she is now apart of the family, she is the most perfect addition.
I also love how well they get on with each other, they love to run around together, chasing one another like crazy and then once they're tired they will snuggle up side by side, it is just adorable!

I love them both immensely, they are both so crazy and make me laugh all the time! They are so loving and affectionate, never fail to put a smile on my face and need to be by your side 24/7 (as I am writing this they are currently both snuggled up beside me). I honestly do not know what I would do without them, I get so much joy, love and happiness from them and I'm sure anyone else out there with a dog (or any kind of pet) feels the same!

A little while back, I decided to create an instagram account for Bruno (this is before I got Bella), and I absolutely love posting pictures of them together on there! If you are a dog/animal lover like myself, or more specifically a Pug lover, go check it out and give it a follow if you like what you see! The account is called: @thatpugbruno , type that in the search bar on instagram and I hope the pictures bring you lots of joy!

I have decided to upload some pictures on here of them that I have posted on their instagram page. I hope you enjoy!


On the left is Bruno and on the right is Bella


Bruno and Bella's Instagram



Bella before a walk


Bella in her winter coat











Bruno in his batman costume!






Bella in her Pikachu costume




Bruno when he was younger



Bella in her Lilo and Stich costume















Bruno and Bella on NYE!



I hope you enjoyed this post, if so then share it with your friends, especially if they also love animals and if they are a pug lover like me! Also follow them on instagram for more pictures of the two of them!

Let me know what some of you favourite pictures are in the comments, also I would love to hear about any animals that you have!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© For The Love Of Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig