Saturday 13 February 2016

My Makeup Wish list

There has currently been so many different makeup products that I have been lusting over at the moment! Ranging from fairly new products out on the market to ones that have been a  favourite of many that I have been lusting to try! I decided to make a list of the makeup products on my list at the moment to give you a little inspiration if you are looking to buy some new products!

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit

This is a fairly new product and I just think it looks amazing! It is a kit that Kylie Jenner came out with and consists of a range of different coloured liquid lipsticks, varying from brown colours to reds. I would say my favourite from the range is 'candy k', which is a nude-pink shade. One thing that I love about these lipsticks is that they dry completely matte, which is an effect I love, it also means they have a long lasting power and do not smudge. However, a major disclaimer is that they are all currently out of stock thus I will be on the hunt for some dupes and will make sure to let you know if I find any I like!



Charlotte Tilbury 'Eyes to Mesmerize'

Charlotte Tilbury is a brand I have been loving recently and simply cannot get enough of! I have heard some good reviews about this product in the past and am determined to try it out, especially since I love everything else I currently have from the brand!




Nars 'All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
This is a product that I have been wanting to try out for a while now after watching numerous tutorials of people use it, I think it looks amazing on and is just my cup of tea! I hope I will get to try it out soon and if I do I will make sure to review it for you.


Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Glow Kit'

I have recently seen this product on instagram and ever since have fallen in love, I am absolutely obsessed with highlighters at the moment and love that glowy-dewy affect. I have seen multiple swatches and pictures of people wearing the highlighters and think they look amazing!



Ben Nye 'Banana Powder'

This powder has been on the market for quite some time now and has been raved about by many! It is supposedly a great setting powder and is great when taking photos, it also seems to be a great product for baking too. It is something that I have always wanted but just have never got round to buying, so I definitely hope some time in the near future I can actually try it out for my self and see what all the fuss is about.



Urban decay 'Naked Skin Concealer'

The Urban Decay concealer is a fairly new product but has already been loved by numerous people, I have seen what it looks like on and love the effect it gives and am just desperate to try it! This concealer is said to have a full build able coverage, which I personally believe to be necessary for me when covering my under eye bags!


Becca highlight in 'Moonstone' or 'Champagne Pop'

I already have a Becca highlight in the shade 'opal' and absolutely love it! It is so pigmented and gives off a beautiful glow! I have recently seen swatches of the shade 'Moonstone' and think it looks beautiful, plus you must know by now I do love a good highlight so definitely want to test this product out, I am almost certain I will be in love!



I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and have now got some make up inspiration and possibly a few things to add to your list!

Share this post with your fellow makeup lovers to give them some inspo too!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments and I would love to hear what makeup is currently on your wish list!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© For The Love Of Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig